The PAWSitive Therapy Troupe is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) public charity. No Troupe member receives compensation of any kind for the many therapy visits made to hospitals, schools and nursing homes each year. We are dependent on the generosity of our supporters, who believe in the special impact that therapy dogs can have on human health and well-being.
Your donation to the PAWSitive Therapy Troupe will enable us to continue our mission of bringing our special therapy dogs to those who need them the most. Monetary donations in any amount are always appreciated.
Your donation will be used to support our therapy teams at the many health care and educational facilities that we visit.
You may also wish to make a donation to mark a special occasion, to honor someone special, or in memory of a special person or pet. We will gladly send a letter of thanks to your honoree, letting them know of your generosity.
Typical expenses for each therapy team
- $50 - Annual purchases of therapy dog “calling cards” given to hospitalized children (see “Bonnie” above right)
- $100 - Cost of registering and equipping a new "Read With Me" therapy dog
- $100 - Annual purchases of "Read With Me" bookmarks given to students (see “Rosie” below)
- $95 - Cost of Pet Partners therapy dog registration and retesting every other year (required of every handler-dog team)
- $100 - Typical cost of annual continuing education
- $150 - Purchase of Troupe "uniform" clothing and identification badges for every new member
- Other annual expenses:
- $250-- fees for website hosting and maintenance
- $250--cost of office supplies
- $625--liability insurance premium
How to Donate
Donate securely via PayPal (use either a credit card or your own PayPal account)
Mail your donation check (payable to PAWSitive Therapy Troupe) along with a donation form to our mailing address at:
PAWSitive Therapy Troupe
1312 Blanchard St
Downers Grove IL 60516
We are an approved 501(c)(3) charitable organization recognized by the IRS. Your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.